Thursday, April 8, 2010

ABDC SEASON 5 CHAMPS = POREOTIX!!!


I JUST WATCHED THE SEASON 5 FINALE AND POREOTIX WON!!! WEST SIDE REGIONAL CHAMPS <333>
*achem*... i also wrote an in class essay today :P Had to write for or against marijuana... i wrote for >.> if only bcuz i didnt have enough supporting evidence to write the against part. I also FINALLY got my call for my first day at f21!! I had gotten hired at the second round of open interviews for the CF21 and i had gone in for my orientation like a little over a month ago and i got my call to go in TODAY and my first day of work will be TOMMORROW FRIDAY APRIL 9, 2010!!! I got hired as a cashier and since its a friday i have to wear all black :P i dont actually own that much black so i been having a hard time as hell trying to find something to wear i actually ended up goin out and buying (rather my sis bought for me) a black top. I wanted to get a leather jacket type thing from f21 but i couldnt find anything like it so i ended up getting this top thing from bloom.

i like strawberries <3


No comments:

Post a Comment