Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Car Payments!!!

So i got my second installment in my 17 thou$ car. And thats with the alarm system and GAP. I have a 2010 Honda Civic. It is like THE most beautiful thing in the world [period end of sentence] So i pay 306.44 every month and its rly big for me. I work two jobs and i go to school so i like have no free time. If you haven't read my past posts i work at f21; i also work at subway. I know completely no connection right? haha its rly not that big of a breech. I luv both my jobs but im hella tired all the time and im always doin my hw late at night and bsing the shit outta it and skipping school to sleep in :P horrible student i know but im passing!! Anyways another thing i have to talk bout are shoes! what kind of shoes are comfortable? like for work at f21. I need some stylish flat boots but i DO NOT have the money right now >.> my car payments are due and i totally need a raise. So i was just surfing the web when i came across this one girls blog (i think its a blog) and shes doing this thing called "Cute % Not-so-Cute" and it looks rly fun! so i decided to TAG Fashionably Meg and also do a once only ashe version of Cute & Not-so-cute! This will be my next blog post. Hopefully i wont take two weeks to update >< sry i was so sidetracked in work and school i didnt have any time >o< oh i also had an interview with kabuki that i went to and the lady was nice but im kinda hoping they dont want me cuz i already have two jobs and i cant take more stress... im pretty stupid for going to an interview when i dont have the time huh :P well ill tty all later :D

No comments:

Post a Comment