Wednesday, April 7, 2010

First Day on Blogger!

My first day on blogger!!
Hi!! My names Ashely. Im 18 and im korean. I have one little sister and i live in southern Cali. so what did i do today? I went to class... math test is pushed back till wednesday!! coolios! then i had english... read some creepy gothicy poems :P then ran some errand for my mom xD now im home with nothing to do so i decided to blog bout it ^_^ i guess i coulda just rambled on fb or twitter but they dont let you write much -_-;; So my sis is on spring break right now and off shes off at the beach with her friends... im bored!! ive been watching this drama called "Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge" its the jap drama of the manga wallflower its rly cute and kame is in it!! If you dont know kame hes a guy from kat tun!! its weird for a krn girl like me to be into a jap band but kat tun is rly good xD Wow this was a long first post.... ttyl :D

No comments:

Post a Comment